# RTK Bridge
There three major ways to connect field RTK base with rovers.
- UHF Radio
- GSM modems
- NTRIP Caster
YCServer introduces the fourth way. It combines GSM modems and NTRIP Caster in a single Android application.
# How it works
The app can receive date from different sources and rebroadcast it to different destinations. You will need two phones to establish a connection:
- Connect the first phone with the base via BlueTooth or USB
- Connect the second phone with the rover via BlueTooth or USB
- Launch YCServer at the first phone and select BlueTooth or USB as a source and Cloud as a destination.
- Launch YCServer at the second phone and select Cloud as a source and BlueTooth or USB as a destination.
- Start broadcasting on the first phone and receiving it on the second phone.