There are four types of sources from which the program can receive information:
YCServer can act as NTRIP client, connect to NTRIP caster and receive data.
- NTRIP Source name. Whatever you would name this source.
- NTRIP protocol version. The program supports both NTRIP 1 and 2 versions.
- NTRIP caster host. It can be caster url or IP V4 address of NTRIP caster.
- Popular caster list. It shows the list of popular casters. On select, host and port fields will be filled in.
- NTRIP caster port.
- Mount point. The name of the mount point. It is possible to show the caster source table if you press the button to the right. Selecting one of the sources will fill in mount point field.
- User name.
- Bluetooth source name. Whatever you would name this source.
- Device. You can choose a bluetooth device from the list of paired devices.
YCServer supports connections to GNSS receiver serial port via usb to serial adapters.
- Serial source name. Whatever you would name this source.
- Baud Rate.
- Data bits.
- Stop bits.
It generates random data for test purposes.
- Random source name. Whatever you would name this source.
- Package size
- Delay. The delay between packages.