There are four types of destinations to which the program can send data:
YCServer can act as NTRIP server, connect to NTRIP caster and broadcast data.
- NTRIP destination name. Whatever you would name this destination.
- NTRIP protocol version. The program supports both NTRIP 1 and 2 versions.
- NTRIP caster host. It can be caster url or IP V4 address of NTRIP caster.
- Popular caster list. It shows the list of popular casters. On select, host and port fields will be filled in.
- NTRIP caster port.
- Mount point. The name of the mount point.
- User name. Available for NTRIP 2
- Bluetooth destination name. Whatever you would name this destination.
- Device. You can choose a bluetooth device from the list of paired devices.
YCServer supports connections to GNSS receiver serial port via usb to serial adapters.
- Serial destination name. Whatever you would name this destination.
- Baud Rate.
- Data bits.
- Stop bits.
It saves data the phone storage.
- File source name. The prifix that will be used to name files